MPT-6K track and catenary maintenance vehicle is designed to perform:
- installation, repair, emergency repair operations of the catenary lines on temporary de-energized sections of electrified railways;
- loading and unloading of various loads with its own crane;
- transportation of platform-wagons with various cargoes;
- power supply to consumers in the field;
- carrying out shunting operations and transportation of work crews to the work site.
Type of climatic modification: from minus 40 to plus 40 ° C.
- Cummins (MAN, Deutz) diesel engine according to latest Euro (Stage) version;
- VOITH 884.5 DIWA hydraulic transmission is automatic, provides soft and stepless gain of speed, which facilitates control and ensures traffic safety;
- lifting platform has insulation, which allows you to work at the non de-energized catenary sections;
- the crane provides: limitation of load moment, angle of rotation, indication of load capacity, electronic load safety control;
- the crane is equipped with a removable basket, which increases the service area;
- in order to ensure safety, it is provided for blocking the simultaneous operation of the crane and the lifting platform, as well as their work area;
- installation of a shunt device provides grounding of the contact wire through the pantograph during work on the de-energized catenary line;
- to monitor the parameters of the catenary system the vehicle is equipped with the USP KP device (VIZIR catenary measurement and recording system);
- a significant improvement in conditions for staff (a spacious cabin and two control panels to improve visibility when driving in both directions);
- control panels in the cab are equipped with the ASKUM automated system to read and control the working parameters of the vehicle. The control panels provide for: monitoring the position of the lifting platform and the crane, pantograph status, pantograph breaker and driver’s vigilance control - the KPD-3PA system (electronic recording of movement and braking parameters), which includes an ALSN automatic locomotive signal encoding and perception, signal and locomotive traffic light sensing device;
- spring suspension can be hudraulically blocked to provide firm transmission of loads from the crane and lifting platform to the rails;
- wheelsets are equipped with vibration dampers, providing a smooth ride and reduce negative impact on the rail track.